The Office of the Registrar is located in the center and west wing of the first floor of West Hall.
Please visit Academic Records in Room 103 located in the center of the building. Our friendly staff will be glad to assist you or direct you to the proper office for further assistance.
If you need further assistance, please come by Academic Records in Room 103 West Hall, call us at 806.742.3661 or fax us at 806.742.0355.
[Categories: General; ]
If you are receiving a message that you must provide a PIN number when attempting to register for classes, please note that this is a known issue with the new registration system that is being corrected. Until this issue is fixed, you can still use the legacy registration system by using the following steps:
- Click on the "MyTech" tab.
- Click Current Term and select "Week at a Glance."
- At the bottom of the "Week at a Glance" page, click the "Add or Drop Classes" link.
[Categories: Add/Drop Courses; General; ]
In order to receive transfer credit, you must first submit official copies of your final transcripts from all previously attended colleges and universities. All transferable credit will be included in your total earned hours at Texas Tech; however, the GPA from your transfer credit is not calculated into your TTU GPA.
[Categories: Transfer Credit; General; ]
A Texas Tech University transcript is a complete record of a student's enrollment at Texas Tech, including all undergraduate, graduate, and professional courses. Partial transcripts are not available.
- The fee for a transcript is $8.00. (Undergraduate and Graduate transcripts are separate transcripts.)
- The fee for each additional transcript is $8.00
ORDER ONLINE 24/7
The Quickest and Most Convenient Way to Order an Official Transcript
CHECK ORDER STATUS (IF ORDERED ONLINE)
Standard processing turnaround time once you place your official transcript order online is 1 to 3 business days.
- Log on to Raiderlink at http://www.raiderlink.ttu.edu and click on the "MyTech" tab
- Under the "Manage My Enrollment" section, select "TTU Transcript Request"
- If you are an undergraduate Texas Tech student requesting admission to the Texas Tech Graduate School, DO NOT use this form. The Graduate Office has access to view transcripts. It does not need to be mailed.
- If you are an undergraduate Texas Tech student requesting admission to the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, an official transcript is required.
ALUMNI OR FORMER TECH STUDENTS
Alumni or former students can request a transcript directly from Credentials Solutions using the following link: ALUMNI AND FORMER TECH STUDENTS
FORMER LAW STUDENTS AND LAW ALUMNI
Former Law Students and Law Alumni please use the following link for transcript processing: LAW ALUMNI AND FORMER LAW STUDENTS
[Categories: General; Transcript Inquiry; ]
Students should go to their Academic Dean's office for these services.
[Categories: General; ]