Transcript Inquiry FAQS
A Texas Tech University transcript is a complete record of a student's enrollment at Texas Tech, including all undergraduate, graduate, and professional courses. Partial transcripts are not available.
- The fee for a transcript is $5.00. (Undergraduate and Graduate transcripts are separate transcripts.)
- The fee for each additional transcript is $5.00
ORDER ONLINE 24/7
The Quickest and Most Convenient Way to Order an Official Transcript
CHECK ORDER STATUS (IF ORDERED ONLINE)
Standard processing turnaround time once you place your official transcript order online is 1 to 3 business days.
- Log on to Raiderlink at http://www.raiderlink.ttu.edu and click on the "MyTech" tab
- Under the "Manage My Enrollment" section, select "TTU Transcript Request"
- If you are an undergraduate Texas Tech student requesting admission to the Texas Tech Graduate School, DO NOT use this form. The Graduate Office has access to view transcripts. It does not need to be mailed.
- If you are an undergraduate Texas Tech student requesting admission to the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, an official transcript is required.
ALUMNI AND FORMER TECH STUDENTS
Alumni and former students can request a transcript directly from Credentials Solutions using the following link: ALUMNI AND FORMER TECH STUDENTS
[Categories: Transcript Inquiry; General; ]