Texas Tech Faculty, Students Receive Fulbright Scholarships
Five Texas Tech faculty members and three students have received Fulbright Scholarships to study abroad.
The Fulbright international educational exchange program sponsored by the U.S. government is designed to increase mutual understanding between the people of the United States and the people of other countries.
The following faculty are Fulbright recipients for the 2017-2018 school year:
- Cristina Bradatan, Sociology, Anthropology and Social Work, Romania
- Michael Farmer, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics, State of Sabah, Malaysia
- Yuan Shu, Department of English, Singapore
- Elizabeth Trejos-Castillo, Department of Human Development and Family Studies, Brazil
- James Yang, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Spain