Login Instructions for New Students
If you are a new student, either first year or transfer student, follow the instructions to log in to take AlcoholEdu® and Haven®.
- Students completing AlcoholEdu® and Haven® from Fall 2015 or Spring 2016, login and click on the "Past Courses" tab to complete your modules. Otherwise, you will have to restart the course from the beginning.
To take AlcoholEdu® and Haven®, you will need a computer with Internet access and audio capabilities. If you don't have access to a computer in your home, you may be able use a computer in your hometown's library, a local university or community college campus, FedEx Office or other copy stores.
You will need to have newest version of Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, or Internet Explorer to view all AlcoholEdu® and Haven® content.
To begin AlcoholEdu® and Haven®:
Please read all instructions below before logging on to AlcoholEdu® and Haven®.
1. After reading all instructions, click on the following hyperlink. Returning students, don't forget you will need to click on the "past courses" tab to complete your previously started courses.
***To log back into your account, always access AlcoholEdu® and/or Haven® from the link below***
2. You will be asked to enter your eRaider Username and Password to register for the course. If you have not yet activated your eRaider account, please click the following link and you will be directed to: http://www.depts.ttu.edu/ithelpcentral/solutions/EraiderActivate.php where you can find instructions on how to obtain your eRaider username and password.
If you see a blank page or receive an error message stating that your account has been left inactive when you enter your eRaider username and password, click here for troubleshooting tips.
3. On the registration page you may be asked for additional information to complete the creation of your account. You will not need to create an additional username or password.
4. You may log in and out of the course at the end of each section. Section ends are marked with a "Next" button. Do not log out until you click the "Next" button or you will have to repeat this section.
5. DO NOT use the back button on the web browser tool bar. This will log you out and you will have to start at the last place your progress was saved.