RISE Peer Educators
RISE Peer Educators are a dedicated team of brilliant minds and fearless leaders. This group of select students assists RISE in outreach, programming & events, and facilitating our workshops.
Interested in applying? Here's what you need to know. RISE Peer Educators will be required to:
- Work for 10 hours each month (which can include working events, leading workshops, and attending meetings)
- Attend weekly meetings on Wednesdays at 5pm
- Attend semesterly trainings
- Maintain a 2.25 cumulative GPA
- Commit to two semesters as a RISE Peer Educator
- Please fill out this online application form
- Applicants who move on to the next round must be available for an in-person or Skype interview in mid-May
- Final applicants will be asked to give a 5-minute presentation on one of RISE's topic area
Questions? E-mail Elena Sanchez-Freeman, RISE Safety and Wellness Coordinator.