Crisis Intervention Services
The Student Counseling Center offers immediate assistance to students in crisis.
Please do one of the following:
If you are a student in immediate crisis and one of the following applies
- You feel you are in immediate
danger of harming yourself
- You feel you are in immediate danger of harming someone else
- You have recently been assaulted or had a traumatic experience
911 – you will be connected with the police who can help
you get emergency services
- Call Contact Lubbock Crisis Hotline (dial 211)
- During normal business hours (M-F 8:00-5:00), the Student Counseling
Center has therapists available to talk with you immediately. Call
742-3674 or stop by the Student Wellness Center Room 201.