The links listed below allow students currently enrolled with Student Disability Services to apply for services, request LOAs, apply for scholarships, request interpreters, and access the SDS drop-in tutoring schedule. In addition to reading through other important resources, students can also review their rights and responsibilities regarding their accommodations.
It is the responsibility of the student to request new LOAson the AIM System for each semester that you are going to need accommodations.
Requests for interpreter services should be completed immediately following your registration for classes in order to assure this accommodation is provided on the first day of class. You can request an interpreter for your meeting with instructors to discuss your LOAs.
*NOTE: Only currently enrolled students are permitted priority registration.
- Accommodations Checklist
- Accessible Information Management (AIM)
- Course Substitution Requirements
- Discrimination Complaint Process
- Drop-In Tutoring
- Interpreter Request Form
- Interpreting Services- Rights & Responsibilities
- LOA Request Form on AIM System
- Process to Appeal Denial of Services
- Reasonable Classroom Accommodations
- Reduced Course Loads
- Real-time Transcription - Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Rights & Responsibilities