The links listed below allow students currently enrolled with Student Disability Services to request LOAs, apply for scholarships, request interpreters, and access the SDS drop-in tutoring schedule. In addition to reading through other important resources, students can also review their rights and responsibilities regarding their accommodations.
It is the responsibility of the student to request new LOAson the AIM System for each semester that he or she needs accommodations.
Requests for interpreter services should be completed immediately following registration for classes in order to assure this accommodation is provided on the first day of class. You can request an interpreter for your meeting with instructors to discuss your LOAs.
- Accommodations Checklist
- Course Substitution Requirements
- Discrimination Complaint Process
- Drop-In Tutoring
- Housing & Dining Accommodations
- Interpreter Request Form
- Interpreting Services- Rights & Responsibilities
- LOA Request Form on AIM System
- Process to Appeal Denial of Services
- Reasonable Classroom Accommodations
- Reduced Course Loads
- Real-time Transcription - Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Temporary Accommodations