Students who are interested in receiving accommodations through the Student Disability Services department can apply for services. Students will be required to provide appropriate documentation of the disability and related functional limitations for which they are requesting accommodations. This may require a referral for testing by qualified professionals in the Lubbock area that conduct assessments, render diagnosis of Learning Disabilities and/or Attention Deficit/ Hyperactivity Disorder, and make recommendations for accommodations for students. Additionally, the University has issued an official policy on reasonable accommodations.
*NOTE: Only currently enrolled students are permitted priority registration.
- Apply to Student Disability Services
- Apply to the TECHniques Center
- Course Substitution Requirements
- Documentation Guidelines
- How to Request & Receive Accommodations
- Newly Admitted Students
- Reasonable Classroom Accommodations
- Referral List for Testing
- SDS Presentation for Parents
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Temporary Accommodations