Academic Programs Committee
The Academic Programs Committee evaluates and recommends actions to the Senate concerning academic programs and standards.
- Alon Kvashny, Agriculture-LARC-*Convener-2013
- David Stooden, Arts & Sciences-HESS-2013
- Masha Rahnama, Arts & Sciences-ECO-2012
- Arthur Durband-Arts & Sciences-SOC-2013
- Louis Mills, Agiculture-LARC-2013
- Todd Chambers, Mass Communication-2012
To evaluate and recommend to the Senate action involving academic programs. This will include but not be restricted to matters such as academic program additions and deletions, academic degree requirements, and academic standards.
The committee shall develop its own operating procedures, subject to the approval of the Faculty Senate. Faculty members will serve on year terms corresponding with the terms of Faculty Senators and may be reappointed.
The committee shall be composed of six (6) faculty members, at least four (4) of whom, including the chair, must be members of the Faculty Senate.