Senate Study Committee C
Standing Study Committees are charged with receiving, studying, and recommending action by the Senate on questions referred to them by the Agenda Committee.
- *Vacant opening in AG
- Dennis Arnett-MKT-2017-convener | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Robin Verble-NRM-2019 | email@example.com
- Patrick Metze-LAW-2017 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kamau Oginga Siwatu-EP&L-2018 | Kamau.email@example.com
- Anita McChesney-CMLL-2018 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Erin-Marie Legacey-HIST-2019 | email@example.com
*Convener-see Red binder, Committee Assignments-Procedure for Senate Committee for convening.
Standing Study Committees A, B and C are charged with receiving, studying, and recommending action by the Senate on questions referred to them by the Agenda Committee. Committees A, B and C shall consider business referred to them and shall study the question and submit such written reports, resolutions, or recommendations for action by the Senate as they deem appropriate. Business submitted from any of these committees to the Senate for action will be sent to the Agenda Committee and placed on the agenda of a subsequent meeting. Action on a question submitted to any of these committees can be taken only by the Senate at a regular meeting or a special called meeting.
Each committee will have a membership of seven (7) senators, who will serve one year terms. No more than three (3) members may be reappointed to successive terms and at least four (4) colleges must be represented on each committee.