ShredTech ensures that all documents are transported, shredded and recycled. ShredTech is a member of the National Association of Information Destruction (NAID) and follows strict security standards. ShredTech prides itself on customer service and satisfaction, to uphold our end we want to show you how we will do this.
- Sign-Up for our ShredTech services, or simply call 742-TEAR if you need a one-time pick-up.
- Our friendly Document Care Technician will arrive on site and pick-up your locked shred bin documents, boxes or other materials to be safely shredded and recycled and leave you with a clean and empty bin to begin filling again immediately.
- All materials remain in a safe, locked bin to ensure privacy protection. These are then placed into our locked ShredTech truck and driven off-site to our secure shredding services area.
- Our technicians then take each locked container and feeds it into our shredding machine, which processes up to 2 tons of paper an hour.
- Our results from our shredding services are then recycled. For more information.
- The process begins again when your conveniently scheduled service date arrives or on-call, whichever comes first.