Freshman Leadership Association
• Two (2) Advisors
• Fourteen (14) Members
• Each member will be assigned to a mentor who works in the office as the following:
o Student Body President (3)
o Internal Vice President (2)
o External Vice President (2)
o Graduate Vice President (2)
o Journal Clerk (2)
o Chief of Staff (1)
o Director of Political Affairs (1)
o Director of Communications (1)
2019 - 2020 Academic Year
• Each member will be required to complete two (2) office hours a week that must be completed during regular office hours (8:00AM - 5:00PM).
• Each member will be required to attend Senate Meetings.
• Each member will be required to participate in a mandatory service project.
• Each member will be required to participate in at least one (1) tabling event per semester.
Selection Process and Important Dates
• Application deadline: September 22, 2019 at 5:00PM
• Interviews: September 26, 2019 & September 27, 2019
• Final interview: September 29, 2019