TTU Home Student Government AssociationStudent OrganizationsFunding Forms

Funding Form Downloads

Funding Handbooks

These handbooks outline the policies and procedures required to obtain and use SGA funding


Funding Forms Available in OrgSync

The funding forms on this page have been added to OrgSync.

Please note that you may be required to submit hard copies to SGA if original receipts are involved.


Contingency Funding

Use this form to apply for Contingency Funding.

Contingency funding is two different ways: 1) a newly formed organization may apply for this funding during their first year and 2) when currently funded orgs have exhausted their allocation they may apply for additional funding using this form.


Expense Approval Process

This form should be used when seeking approval for an expense.


Group Travel

These forms should be used when an organization is sending more than one student (graduate or undergraduate) to a conference or competition. This form should also be used if only one undergraduate is traveling to a conference or competition.


Graduate Student Travel

Travel for research presentation will no longer be funded through SGA. Please use the Group Travel forms for all other travel.


Guest Professional Payments

Use the forms below when paying a speaker directly for speaker fee or reimbursing for travel expenses

The Guest Professional Form, Independent Contractor Questionnaire, and W-9 should be used whenever an organization wishes to pay a professional for speaking or presenting to their organization. The Independent Contractor Questionnaire and W-9 must be filled out by the guest professional. Please note that SGA cannot reimburse an organization for professional fees or travel expenses.

Use the form below when SGA needs to purchase airfare and/or hotel for the speaker


General Reimbursements & Purchase Requests

The General Reimbursement Form should be used for reimbursement for any expense other than travel. This form should be turned in with all original receipts. Please note in the Funding Regulations Handbook the expenses that require approval and provide appropriate memos and other documentation in these instances.

The Purchse Request Form should be used whenever an organization would like SGA to pay a vendor for certain expenses. This form should be turned in with original invoices.


Vendor Set-Up Forms

Each organization is required to be set up in the Banner System under their own name and tax ID number. In order to do that, I need the following forms. Please turn the forms into the SGA office when completed. Contact Katherine Taylor if you have any questions regarding the forms. If you need to apply for a tax ID number, please CLICK HERE for the website.