SORC - Student Organization Representative Council
SORC, Student Organization Representative Council, is an environment that promotes collaboration, feedback and increased communication. All of the registered student organizations at TTU have been divided into individual categories and assigned an SGA representative to gain feedback and communicate with organizations and a Budget & Finance Representative to help the organizations through applying for funds. Each category meets at different times as determined by the members of that specific category.
Information about meeting times and representatives can be found below. Each category site also has a list of the organizations that fall under that category. If you do not find your organization, please email Peter Brady at email@example.com and he will assign you to the category that best describes your organization.
2013-2014 Student Organization Representatives Council Dates
SORC meetings are a great chance for students to interface with student government and learn about what is going on at the university.
September 17th 6:00pm
November 12th 6:00pm
January 21st 6:00pm
April 8th 6:00pm
Categories are determined based on your registration with the Center for Campus Life as well as your academic affiliation.
- College of Agricultural Sciences & Natural Resources Organizations
- College of Architecture Organizations
- College of Arts & Sciences Organizations
- Rawls College of Business Administration Organizations
- College of Education Organizations
- Whitacre College of Engineering Organizations
- College of Human Sciences Organizations
- College of Mass Communications Organizations
- College of Visual & Performing Arts Organizations
- Graduate Organizations
- Honors Organizations
- Multicultural Organizations
- Religious Organizations
- Service Organizations
- Special Interest Organizations