SORC - Student Organization Representative Council
SORC, Student Organization Representative Council, is an environment that promotes collaboration, feedback and increased communication. All of the registered student organizations at TTU have been divided into individual categories and assigned an SGA representative to gain feedback and communicate with organizations and a Budget & Finance Representative to help the organizations through applying for funds. Each category meets at different times as determined by the members of that specific category.
Information about meeting times and representatives can be found below. Each category site also has a list of the organizations that fall under that category. If you do not find your organization, please email Jake Bray at Jake.email@example.com and he will assign you to the category that best describes your organization.
1st meeting September 18th, 2012 in the Matador Room Second Floor of SUB at 6:00PM
2nd meeting November 13th, 2012
3rd meeting February 5th, 2013
4th meeting April 9th, 2013
Categories are determined based on your registration with Student Union & Activities as well as your academic affiliation.
- College of Agricultural Sciences & Natural Resources Organizations
- College of Architecture Organizations
- College of Arts & Sciences Organizations
- Rawls College of Business Administration Organizations
- College of Education Organizations
- Whitacre College of Engineering Organizations
- College of Human Sciences Organizations
- College of Mass Communications Organizations
- College of Visual & Performing Arts Organizations
- Graduate Organizations
- Honors Organizations
- Multicultural Organizations
- Religious Organizations
- Service Organizations
- Special Interest Organizations