Student Government Association Supreme Court
The Judicial power of the Student Government Association shall be vested in a Supreme Court, and other such courts as may be set up by the Student Senate and has jurisdiction over any inferior courts created by the Senate.
Members of the Court
- Michael Uryasz, Chief Justice
- Tiffany Montemayor, Senior Associate Justice
- Keith Scioli , Associate Justice
- Drew Robertson, Associate Justice
- Riley Branch, Associate Justice
- Mckenzie Divel, Associate Justice
- Will Elchols, Associate Justic
If you feel that your rights under the SGA Constitution have been violated, or that a bill or resolution passed by the Student Senate is unconstitutional or violates your rights, then feel free to submit a Petition of Review to the Court asking them to look into the matter.