The successful applicants for this position will have a strong background in Windows PC support, networking and a willingness to tackle new problems. The person will be responsible for small LAN network administration (20-25 computers with support for ~30 users), primary development and maintenance of the database (Oracle back end, ASP/PHP front end), Webpage administration (ASP) and PC troubleshooting. Applicant must be Federal Work Study eligible.
- Hardware diagnostic experience.
- Software troubleshooting experience.
- Experience with Microsoft 7,Vista, XP, Server 2003-2008.
- Familiar with HTML, PHP,ASP, SQL and Oracle.
- Networking experience and knowledge.
- Experience maintaining user policies.
- Willing to have fun while keeping things under control!
Please email application to Travis Jorge or bring in person to Rm 80 Holden Hall