- Current undergraduate student at Texas Tech University.
- 3.0 Cumulative GPA from TTU.
- Must have completed at least 30 credit hours.
- Grade of "A" for desired course assignment, received from Texas Tech.
- Experience in tutoring or other academic support service is a plus!
- Must be available late afternoon or early evenings to hold reviews.
- Two letters of recommendation will be required with your application. One letter must come from a professor in the course area you wish to serve as SI Leader.
Applications may be returned to Holden Hall 80 or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attend semester and monthly training.
- Attend all lectures of the assigned course.
- Utilize the assigned readings, homework, and class notes to create two weekly review sessions.
- Work closely with the assigned faculty partner to assure session material meets their approval.
- Communicate with the SI program staff on a weekly basis.
- 10 hours each week (3- Course attendance, 3-Review Sessions, 4-Session planning).
- Session planning hours are flexible while session scheduling and course attendance are set on a semester basis.