RRU 06: Cayuse
This course delivers an overview of the CAYUSE electronic research administration system and provides research administrators with the information they need to more effectively assist PIs in the creation, submission and routing of sponsored project proposals.
After completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Navigate the CAYUSE system using the overview page and tabs
- Locate funding opportunities and download new opportunities from grants.gov
- Review and update professional profiles in CAYUSE
- Set up and complete the electronic internal routing procedure
- Create proposal opportunities and identify required proposal sections such as standard forms, budgets and sub-award information