- The Communications/Public Relations Committee shall be comprised of a minimum of five
- The duties of the committee shall be to plan and coordinate activities at which University
staff employees can meet their senators and learn about Staff Senate projects.
- The committee shall serve as the public relations agent of the Staff Senate, and work
with the news media and human resources areas to publicize the Staff Senate and its
- The committee shall serve as the editor and publisher of the Staff Insider (Staff
- The chair of the committee shall serve as the public information officer of the Staff
Senate. As such, the Chair shall approve public notices concerning the Staff Senate
or its activities, seeking advice from the Executive Board or other Staff Senate members
as appropriate to ensure consistency and accuracy of information.
- The committee shall handle all acknowledgements sent from the Staff Senators to members
and others as specified.