Network Update Archive: October 13, 2015
- Science by the Glass (Wednesday, 10/14, 6PM)
Join the TTU Climate Science Center tomorrow for their popular event at The Lantern Tavern, 3502 Slide Road, Lubbock. Guest speaker Dr. Tom Arsuffi will lead a discussion titled "Do We Have The Money & Sense To Save Our Water?". The discussion is open to the public and admission is free.
- 2015 West Texas STEM Conference
Hosted by Midland College, the conference will showcase undergraduate research from all STEM fields. Registration information can be found at http://www.midland.edu/stem.
- Excellence in Science Teaching Awards
Visit http://www.texmed.org/teachers/ for more information on the nomination process for the Texas Medical Association's annual award program. Submissions must be received by December 18, 2015.
- Upcoming STEM Grant Opportunities:
- Due October 26: NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program (GRFP)
- Due October 29: Collaborative Research in Computational Neuroscience (CRCNS)
- Due November 2: Research Experiences for Teachers (RET) in Engineering and Computer Science
- Due November 3: ADVANCE: Increasing the Participation and Advancement of Women in Academic Science and Engineering Careers (ADVANCE)
- Due November 3: Improving Undergraduate STEM Education: Education and Human Resources (IUSE: EHR)
- Due November 4: Louis Stokes Alliances for Minority Participation (LSAMP)
- Due November 4: Advancing Informal STEM Learning (AISL)