The Texas Tech University STEM-CORE Network connects faculty and staff from across
campus in an effort to support the sustainment and development of successful STEM
initiatives. Formally, the Network is an email distribution list that allows the STEM-CORE
to keep members apprised of opportunitites. Informally, the Network forms a community
of STEM advocates and potential collaborators at Texas Tech University.
Join the Network
The STEM-CORE Network is open to any interested TTU graduate students, staff, and
faculty members. Unfortunately, due to technical restrictions, we are currently unable
to include e-mail addresses that do not end in "@ttu.edu"
Click here to open the registration form in a new window.
Share through the STEM-CORE Network
Do you have an announcement that would be of interest to the Network? Announcements
and brief descriptions can be submitted via email to email@example.com.
Latest Update: Tuesday, March 24
- STEM-CORE Seminar: Visit http://www.stem.ttu.edu/seminar/ for more details.
- Tomorrow! 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM, Wednesday, March 25:
Major Large-Scale Assessment of TTU Physics: Results from Conceptual Inventories and
Dr. Beth Thacker, Physics
TLPDC, Room 153 (Register)
- Distinguished Lecture Series in Mathematics: Professor Bernd Sturmfels, UC Berkeley
Click here for details.
- Public Lecture: Beyond Linear Algebra
4:00 PM, Thursday, March 26, in Biology 101
- Research Lecture: The Euclidean Distance Degree
3:30 PM, Friday, March 27, in Chemistry 107
- 2015 Haragan Lecture:Lessons in Leadership: Personal and Professional
- Ginger Kerrick, NASA Assistant Director for the International Space Station
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM, Friday, April 10
Architecture, Room 102
Click here for details
- Upcoming STEM Grant Opportunities: