Campus Crime & Security Information Texas Tech University Lubbock Academic Campus
Texas Tech University annually makes several reports and statistics available to its community and to prospective students and employees. These statistics provide information on campus safety including several items for which federal law requires disclosure including:
- campus policy regarding the reporting of criminal activity;
- campus policy concerning facility safety and access;
- campus policy concerning law enforcement;
- information regarding safety and crime prevention programs;
- campus policy for the recording of off-campus criminal activity;
- campus policy regarding the sale, possession and use of alcohol and illegal drugs;
- information regarding drug and alcohol education programs;
- campus policy regarding sexual assault programs to prevent sex offenses;
- crime statistics for the three most recent calendar years.
Campus safety information is available upon request
from the Texas Tech Police Department, Box 43041, Lubbock, Texas
79409-3041 and the Student Judicial Programs, Box 45029, 250 West
Hall, Lubbock, Texas 79409-5029.
|Texas Tech Police Department|