Be a Part of Hub City Fest
What is Hub City Fest?
Taking place during the first week of classes, Hub City Fest is designed to help new and current students learn about all the Hub City has to offer! At HCF, businesses, non-profits and student organizations can share their message and make connections with their newest potential customers.
This is a great time to share resources, recruit participants and volunteers, and to be a part of the Texas Tech University campus. At similar events, exhibitors hand out samples, create interactive booths, and sponsor raffles or giveaways!
Take advantage of the one-of-a-kind opportunity to connect with Texas Tech students!
Friday, August 21, 2020
7 pm - 9 pm
Texas Tech expects more than 8,500 new students in the Fall 2019. Last Fall, Texas Tech had an enrollment of over 36,000 students. Similar recent events have had over 2,000 student attendees.
New to the Lubbock Area
90% of incoming Texas Tech students are from more than 70 miles outside of Lubbock. The vast majority of these students needed information about Lubbock businesses and the community as a whole.
Successful Hub City Fest Exhibitors will consider:
- Creating an interactive booth
- Providing samples of their product
- Distributing coupons for future sales
- Hosting a raffle or product giveaways
What Previous Vendors Said:
"Easily the best thing we did to reach new students all year!"
"It is definitely worth going to. A lot of these students had never heard of our brand but were eager to try it and there were some who grew up around our brand and were ecstatic that we had locations here. The event was fun and good-spirited. It went quite well."
"Excellent experience! I have already seen a return on the coupons given out and new clientele."
|Business Booth||$150||2 Parking Spaces
Approximately 18' wide X 15' deep
|Triple Business Booth||$250||3 Parking Spaces
Approximately 27' wide X 15' deep
|Quad Business Booth||$350||4 Parking Spaces
Approximately 36' wide X 15' deep
|Non-Profits & Student Organizations||$50||2 Parking Spaces
Approximately 18' wide X 15' deep
Exhibitors can donate items to be raffled off during the Exhibition. Door prize donors will be recognized on the event website, social media, and on signage and loud speaker during Hub City Fest.
If you plan to bring certain food samples, you will need to apply for a Temporary Food Service Permit with Texas Tech. If needed, you must have your online Food Permit submitted to the TTU Environmental Health & Safety by Friday, August 14, 2020 by 5:00 PM.
- Needs Temporary Food Permit: Any food items that require temperature control to prevent spread of foodborne illnesses (ex – pizza, chicken, bbq, meat products).
- Does NOT need Food Permit: Pre-packed items (ex - bottled water, chips, snack bars), drinks (ex – coffee, tea, lemonade) or high-sweet content items (cookies, baked goods, popsicles)
Please contact TTU Environmental Health & Safety at 806.742.3876 or email@example.com with questions.
Steps to Participate in HCF
- Download and complete Agreement Form (Coming Soon!)
- Submit Payment & Return Signed Agreement
Make Checks payable to "Texas Tech University"
Transition & Engagement
ATTN: Hub City Fest
Box 45014, Lubbock, TX 79409
- Review Exhibitor Manual (Coming Soon!)
- Follow us on Social Media and use #HubCityFest
- Plan an exciting and interactive booth!
Read our Tips
- Attend Hub City Fest on August 21!
For more information and to reserve your booth, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 806-742-2993.