Majors & Minors Fair
Thursday, October 22, 2020 | 12 PM - 3 PM
Virtual Event via Zoom
Your future just got a little sweeter.
What is the M&M Fair?
The Majors & Minors Fair provides students with an opportunity to meet with faculty and professional advisors to discuss a variety of possible majors as well as many available career opportunities connected to each major.
Representatives include professors, advisors, current students and student ambassadors who are ready to speak with you. If you are confused about your current major or minor, looking to explore other opportunities or want to pick up a second major, log into our event.
This virtual fair offers a great opportunity to find out about required courses, faculty-to-student ratio, minimum GPA, opportunities for non-majors to take classes, career prospects for that major, professional affiliations, student organizations and the process of switching majors.
Who Should Attend?
- Uncertain about what major to choose?
- Chosen a major but are unsure?
- Confident in your choice of a major and interested in adding a major, minor or certificate?
Come to the Majors & Minors Fair to:
- Explore majors & minors
- Discover career opportunities.
- Meet with professors, advisors & students.
- Take the next steps toward graduation.