Texas Tech University is committed to the inherent dignity of all individuals and the celebration of diversity. We foster an environment of mutual respect, appreciation, and tolerance for differing values, beliefs, and backgrounds. We encourage the application of ethical practices and policies that ensure that all are welcome on the campus and are extended all of the privileges of academic life. We value its cultural and intellectual diversity because it enriches our lives and the community as a whole, promoting access, equity, and excellence.
Red Raiders create:
- An environment of mutual respect, appreciation, and tolerance for differing values, beliefs, and backgrounds.
- Division of Institutional Diversity, Equity & Community Engagement
- Office of International Affairs
- Vietnam Center and Archive
- International Student Organizations
- President's Gender Equity Council
- Women's Studies
- Remaining Men Together
- Texas Tech Allies Program
- GLBTQ Safe Haven