Student Health Services
12 Tips for AHP Subscribers
- If possible, receive your primary care at TTU Student Health Services.
- Always show up or cancel your appointments in order to avoid Missed Appointment Fees
for appointments made at Student Health.
- Save the AHP customer care line in your phone. 1.855.357.0241,
- Keep AHP and Student Health Services informed of any address changes.
- Use the Emergency Room for emergency situations only.
- Use the free Nurseline at 1.800.556.1555 to find the best plan of action for medical treatment.
- Keep receipts of all payments made for medical services and prescriptions.
- Always use the Find a Doc tool to choose an in-network physician.
- Request provider to prescribe a generic drugs to save money.
- If you need more information on your plan, ttu.myahpcare.com should be your first stop.
- Visit Aetna and print a copy or save an electronic copy of your Aetna insurance card to have
with you at all times.
- Make sure to pay your Student Business Services Fees on time to avoid late charges.