Student Union Table Tent Posting Regulations
Announcements may be displayed only on university table tents stands designated specifically for use by students and registered student organizations. The university announcement table tents may be used only by registered student organizations. Table tents will be cleared periodically by the Student Union Staff only.
- Announcements must be a size of 4”x6”. Must be on 100lb cover card stock and a quantity of 200 cards.
- Announcements shall not promote the use of alcoholic beverages, tobacco, or illegal drugs, or promote unauthorized sponsorship by Texas Tech University
- Announcements shall not violate any local, state or federal laws
- Announcements will need to be turned in to room 203 in the Student Union Building within 10 business days of your event.
- Announcements need have the organization name and contact information
- Announcements may be displayed only on university announcement table tents provided for that purpose. Designated posting spaces may be used only for events sponsored by registered student organizations
For any further information or if you have questions about posting in the table tents please contact Casandra Suarez at 742-3636 or Suarez.firstname.lastname@example.org.
These policies and procedures only pertain to the table tent displays in the Student Union Building. For posting in other buildings please contact Hospitality Services at 742-1360 or email@example.com.
For printing you may go to any printing company. In our building we have CopyMail for convenient printing. Their number is 742-3444. They are located on the first floor of the Student Union Building.