Satisfying TSI Requirements
Students who complete the steps below demonstrate that they have successfully fulfilled the TSI requirements set forth by the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board.
- Take the THEA Test or Accuplacer test.
- See a TSI advisor (before registration) if one or more sections of the THEA or Accuplacer test were not passed.
- Enroll and participate in a developmental program as arranged by TSI Advising.
- If passing scores are attained on retake of the THEA or Accuplacer test, then requirements have been satisfied.
- If a "C" or better is earned in a state approved course, the TSI requirements have been satisfied.