Satisfying TSI Requirements
Students who complete the steps below demonstrate that they have successfully fulfilled the TSI requirements set forth by the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board.
- Participate in the THECB required pre-assessment activity Click here to do your pre-assessment activity
- Take the THECB standards on university approved testing measurements.
- See a TSI advisor (before registration) if one or more sections of a university approved test are not met.
- Enroll and participate in a developmental program as arranged by TSI Advising.
- If passing scores are obtained on retake of the THEA, Accuplacer, Asset and/or Compass test, then requirements have been satisfied.
- If a "C" or better is earned in a state approved course sequence, the TSI requirements have been satisfied.