Red Raider Orientation
SAT and ACT scores are only one of the factors Texas Tech considers for admission to our University. Prospective students may attempt these exams as many times as they wish until they receive a score they are satisfied with. ACT and SAT scores are reported to the Office of Admissions and all inquiries regarding admission requirements should be directed to the Office of Admissions.
- Admissions entrance exam for many colleges and universities.
- SAT: Reasoning Test Measures verbal and mathematical abilities important to academic success in college.
- Texas Tech Center Code 6827
- Specific SAT Subject Tests may qualify for college level credit-by-exam. Check your institution's credit-by-examination policy. Texas Tech Credit-By-Exam
- Registration information www.collegeboard.com
- Registration bulletins are available at www.collegeboard.com.
- Appropriate photo ID is required at time of testing.
- Standardized entrance exam for colleges and universities.
- Registration bulletins available in Room 214, West Hall.
- Official ACT website www.act.org
- Offered nationwide six times per year. Check bulletins or ACT website for dates and locations.
For more information please visit www.admissions.ttu.edu