Spring Raider Service Break
Grand Canyon National Park
During TTU's Spring Break 2019!
- Date of SB: March 9-16, 2019
- Total Trip Fee: $350 (includes $50 application fee)
- Trip Issue: Parking & Interpretation
- Service Break Application Form
Make the most out of your Spring Break, and join Raider Service Break at the Grand Canyon National Park for a week of SERVICE!
The Spring 2019 Service Breaks is traveling back to Arizona to serve at the Grand Canyon. This has been an amazing trip the last two years and we can't wait to take more TTU students to experience the Grand Canyon like never before! Accommodations are in the Grand Canyon and participants will be working very closely with various park employees to learn and serve in the park! The Grand Canyon relies heavily on volunteers in order to keep the park running! This SB will allow TTU students to give back to one of our nations most important landmarks. Be ready to learn anything from conservation, special activities allowed in the park, the management of over 5 million guest per year, and the amazing history and culture of one of the seven wonders of the world!
Besides the work that we will be doing; we are also planning for lots of fun and exciting activities! Be prepared to go on hikes that are sure to have fantastic views!
Interested in learning more about how the RSB program works? Join us for any of our informational sessions.
- Dates Coming Soon!
Ready to COMMIT to this Spring Service Break?
Follow these steps...
- Fill out the Service Breaks Application Form and pay the $50 Application Fee.
- This fee goes towards the total cost of your trip and SECURES your spot.
- Fill out the Service Break Participant Contract.
- The remaining trip fee will be due on or before February 1st.
Check your calendar and communicate with the SB Advisor if you are unable to attend any of the Mandatory Pre-Trip Meetings!
- These meetings will be scheduled according to each Service Break group's availability.
Join us today and BREAK AWAY FROM THE EXPECTED!