Spring Raider Service Breaks
Grand Canyon National Park
Date of Service Break: March 15-21, 2020
Total Trip Fee: $150 (includes $50 application fee)
Trip Issue: Interpretation (Visitor Information)
Ready to Commit to the Grand Canyon National Park RSB?
Follow these steps...
- Fill out the Service Breaks Application Form and pay the non-refundable $50 Application Fee.
- This fee goes towards the total cost of your trip and SECURES your spot.
- This fee is you COMMITTING to the Raider Service Break. (If you have questions prior to committing please schedule a meeting with the Raider Service Break Administrator)
- Full payment of $100 is due on or before February 1st.
- Once you begin making payments towards your trip these payments are non-refundable.
Refunds are only given if Raider Service Breaks cannot accommodate you on the trip or if the RSB is canceled.
Participants make a commitment to:
- Attend 4 mandatory pre-trip trainings.
- These trainings will be scheduled according to each Service Break group's availability.
- Being an active participant during the Raider Service Break trip.
- Including but not limited to: service work, group activities, reflections, blogging, and journaling.
The Spring 2020 Service Breaks is traveling back to Arizona to serve at the Grand Canyon. This has been an amazing trip the last three years and we can't wait to take more TTU students to experience the Grand Canyon like never before! Accommodations are in the Grand Canyon and participants will be working very closely with various park employees to learn and serve in the park! The Grand Canyon relies heavily on volunteers in order to keep the park running! This RSB will allow TTU students to give back to one of our nations most important landmarks. Be ready to learn anything from conservation, special activities allowed in the park, the management of over 5 million guest per year, and the amazing history and culture of one of the seven wonders of the world!
Besides the work that we will be doing; we are also planning for lots of fun and exciting activities! Be prepared to go on hikes that are sure to have fantastic views!
Make the Most of Spring Break!
Join Raider Service Break at the Grand Canyon National Park for a week of SERVICE
If you have questions before signing up please call, email, or set up a meeting with the Raider Service Break Administrator: Jacy Proctor