Professional Development Workshops for Teachers
Innovation doesn't come in a kit.
Good teaching makes learning relevant and exciting for students. At the Texas Tech University T-STEM Center, we specialize in helping teachers engage students in rigorous inquiry learning—without the need for expensive or elaborate lab facilities.
Our professional development instruction and curricula are firmly grounded in the TEKS and College Readiness Standards using research-proven teaching and assessment methods and newest classroom technologies.
Whether you are interested in honing your skills with the latest interactive technologies or adding best practice classroom management techniques to your professional toolbox—the Texas Tech T-STEM Center can help.
Look into attending one of our summer workshops, or contact us about providing professional development at your location.
2015 Summer Workshops
- Social Studies Is STEM Too
- Brain New World - Science Project Based Learning
- Walk the Planck with Physics Project Based Learning
- Game Programming and Design
- Techy Tools for Publishing Student Projects
- Using Project Based Learning (PBL) in Mathematics
- Teaching Math and Science with LEGO® Mindstorms EV3 Robotics
- Project Based Learning (PBL) 101
- Engineer It, and They Will Come
- The Flipped Classroom
- Engineering is Elementary
- Differentiation in the Math Classroom: Project Based Learning (PBL)
- STEM to STEAM through 3D-Geometry
- Transportation Engineering and Project Based Learning (PBL)
Professional Development ONSITE
Contact us about providing professional development at
your location. firstname.lastname@example.org