Professional Development Workshops for Teachers
Innovation doesn't come in a kit.
Good teaching makes learning relevant and exciting for students. At the Texas Tech University T-STEM Center, we specialize in helping teachers engage students in rigorous inquiry learning—without the need for expensive or elaborate lab facilities.
Our professional development instruction and curricula are firmly grounded in the TEKS and College Readiness Standards using research-proven teaching and assessment methods and newest classroom technologies.
Whether you are interested in honing your skills with the latest interactive technologies or adding best practice classroom management techniques to your professional toolbox—the Texas Tech T-STEM Center can help.
Look into attending one of our summer workshops, or contact us about providing professional development at your location.
2014 Summer Workshops
- Project-Based Learning (PBL) 101
Offered Three Separate Times
June 18-20, 2014
July 14-16, 2014
August 4-6, 2014
- Teaching Math and Science with LEGO® Mindstorms EV3 Robotics
June 16-20, 2014
- Food Science: The Effect of Acids and Bases on the Science of Taste
June 17-19, 2014
- Can we make the world a better place to live? Biotechnology can!
June 23-26, 2014
- Game Programming and Design
June 23-27, 2014
- Differentiation in the Math Classroom: Project-Based Learning (PBL)
July 8-10, 2014
- Science Project-Based Learning (PBL)
July 14-15, 2014
- Advanced Project-Based Learning (PBL)
July 16-18, 2014
- 3D Technology in Education
July 28-30, 2014
Professional Development Catalog
Workshop Catalog Listing
Contact us about providing professional development at