Program Qualifying Requirements
Students are accepted during the second summer session for Fall admission or Fall for Spring semester admission. Enrollment is limited and varies by each semester. To apply to the TTAP program you must complete the following:
- Receive admission denial letter from Texas Tech University
- Completion of TTAP Application found online at www.ttap.ttu.edu
- Fall within SAT/ACT to High School GPA ratio guideline
- Must be reading and writing compliant prior to starting fall semester according to the Texas Success Initiative
- If applicable, apply for financial aid through www.fasfa.gov and designate SPC as your college of choice, use code 003611.