To apply, please turn in the following documents to President's Office, Administration room 170:
- The completed application and essays (typed)
- Transcript (unofficial is acceptable)
- Letters of Recommendation
- At least one letter from a Texas Tech faculty member
- 3 letters are recommended
The next group of interns wishing to serve in Austin will be selected in the fall of 2012 for the Spring 2013 Legislative Session. The application deadline is 5 pm Friday, March 14, 2014. For additional information about the program, please contact Missi Barton at (806) 742-2121.
Recommendation letters may be addressed to Missi Barton, and may be turned in with the application or emailed or mailed directly to Missi Barton.