To apply, please turn in the following documents to President's Office, Administration room 170:
- The completed application and essays (typed)
- Cover Letter
- Transcript (unofficial is acceptable)
- Letters of Recommendation
- At least one letter from a Texas Tech faculty member
- 3 letters are recommended
The application deadline for Washington, D.C., Austin, Texas, or Lubbock internships in Spring 2015 is Monday, Oct 6, 2014 by 5 pm. The deadline for summer 2015 applications for Washington, D.C. or Lubbock is Tuesday Dec 2, 2014 by 5 pm. Students will be contacted for an interview after the application deadline. For additional information about the program please contact Missi Barton by email or phone (806) 742-2121. Information sessions will be held on Thursday, Sept. 18 at 6 pm and Tuesday, Sept. 23 at 6:30 pm in West Hall, Presentation Room 101. Past interns will be at both sessions to discuss their experiences and answer your questions.