For Individual/Supplemental Courses: Obtain Approval
Students attending a public, private, or charter school should obtain approval from their local school counselor or principal before enrolling in a TTU K-12 course or Credit-by-Exam (CBE). Failure to receive approval could cause enrollment delays and may result in the primary school not granting credit.
For Full-Time Diploma Program: Apply to TTU K-12
- Complete the pre-admission form. There are no application deadlines; students can apply at any time.
- Submit an unofficial transcript (if applicable) and the $150 non-refundable admission fee.
- Please note: Transcripts are assessed individually and are used to determine admission.
- If a student has been previously enrolled with TTU K-12, the re-admission fee is $75.
- Once accepted, students must receive approval from a TTU K-12 academic advisor before enrolling in courses.
Enroll in Courses or Credit by Exams (CBEs)
Order Textbooks and Materials Online
Required textbooks and materials for courses are an additional cost. TTU K-12 has partnered with MBS Direct to supply these books and materials. Students must create a separate account with MBS Direct to purchase their books.
- If students secure books from another source or choose not to purchase books and materials at the time of enrollment, they are responsible for obtaining the correct edition of each book.
- CBEs do not require the purchase of a textbook. Any state-issued book can be used to prepare for the exam.