For Individual/Supplemental Courses: Obtain Approval
Students attending a public, private, or charter school should obtain approval from their local school counselor or principal before enrolling in a TTUISD course or Credit-by-Exam (CBE). Failure to receive approval could cause enrollment delays and may result in the primary school not granting credit.
For Full-Time Diploma Program: Apply to TTUISD
- Complete the pre-admission form. There are no application deadlines; students can apply at any time.
- Submit an unofficial transcript (if applicable) and the $120 non-refundable admission fee.
- Please note: Transcripts are assessed individually and are used to determine admission.
- If a student has been previously enrolled with TTUISD, the re-admission fee is $60.
- Once accepted, students must receive approval from a TTUISD academic advisor before enrolling in courses.
Enroll in Courses or Credit by Exams (CBEs)
Order Textbooks and Materials Online
Required textbooks and materials for courses are an additional cost. TTUISD has partnered with MBS Direct to supply these books and materials. Students must create a separate account with MBS Direct to purchase their books.
- If students secure books from another source or choose not to purchase books and materials at the time of enrollment, they are responsible for obtaining the correct edition of each book.
- CBEs do not require the purchase of a textbook. Any state-issued book can be used to prepare for the exam.