Individual Course (Supplemental) Program
TTUISD's individual course (supplemental) program allows students to work on course credits while still being enrolled at their current school.
There are two ways:
- Individual Courses (Supplemental)
- Credit by Exams (CBEs)
The individual course (supplemental) program allows elementary, middle and high school students to:
- Graduate early or on time
- Make up failed credits
- Take courses not offered at a traditional school
- Stay out of summer school
- Supplement traditional school or homeschool curriculum
The student's current school district ultimately has the authority to grant credits. Therefore, students should always consult their counselor or another school administrator before enrolling in a TTUISD course or CBE.