Tuition and Fees
2015-16 tuition and fees are effective Sept. 1, 2015.
Fees are non-refundable, unless stated otherwise. Please note that all requests require a 24-48 hour processing time.
- $150 admission fee
- $75 re-admission fee
Fee per course: Elementary (K-5), Middle School (6-8) and High School (9-12)
- Online course
- $185 (partial refund within first 30 days of enrollment)
- Print course (when available)
- $210 (partial refund within first 30 days of enrollment)
- Print surcharge fee (non-refundable) $25
- If student chooses to take the course in print versus online.
Final exam retake
- $50 per exam (Final Exam Retake Request Form)
- Short Term $30 (non-refundable)
- Extends for one (1) month
- Long Term $60 (non-refundable)
- Extends for up to six (6) months
- All courses expire one year from the original purchase date, regardless of how many extensions have been purchased.
- Extensions are non-transferable.
- Extension Request Form
Material Replacement Fees
- Bar codes: $10 per set
- Course guide: $15
- Policy and forms guide: $10
- TTUISD Student Handbook: $10
Course Exchange/Transfer & Fees
- Within 30 days after enrollment, a student may transfer to another course, at no additional
charge, provided the student has not begun the course.
- If lessons have been submitted and graded, a fee of $7 will be charged per lesson submitted for grading prior to the transfer.
- The expiration date will remain as the original expiration date.
- After 30 days of enrollment, a student cannot transfer from a course to another course. A new course will need to be purchased.
- All transfers must be requested in writing. To exchange a course, students must complete the Course Exchange Request Form.
Course Withdrawal & RefundS
- Partial refund requests are granted within the first 30 days of enrollment. No refunds will be granted after the first 30 days of enrollment.
- All requests for withdrawals must be in writing.
- If withdrawing within 30 days of enrolling, refunds for course fees will be evaluated based on postmark of the request.
- There will be a $40 administration fee to process the withdrawal request. ($185-$40)
- All grades (K-12) individual credit by exam. Individual students purchase CBEs at
this price; only schools and districts can order bulk CBEs.
- $50 fee per exam
- Individual CBEs expire 60 days after the student has enrolled.
- CBEs are non-transferable and are non-refundable.
Bulk CBE Pricing
$23 each, standard shipping included
- TTUISD only accepts payments from schools in the forms of purchase orders, credit cards or checks. Payments and completed forms must be received before an order is processed.
- If a school is ordering for multiple campuses and would like for the tests to be bundled together by campus, please use a separate Test Summaries Form for each campus and complete the information at the top of each one.
- $25 proctor change fee (if student changes proctors after TTUISD has sent exam information to original proctor)
- $25 diploma replacement fee
- $5 for each transcript fee sent out on the student's behalf (first one is free)
- TBD for online proctor fee
- $30 overnight shipping within the U.S for print materials. Contact TTUISD for international shipping quotes.
- Returned Checks
- A returned check fee of $30 will be assessed for each check returned by a bank. TTUISD reserves the right to assign a returned/insufficient funds check to the Criminal District Attorney for collection processing.