hrough an alliance between Texas Tech University Independent School District (TTUISD) and Calvert Partners, students in Kindergarten through Fifth Grade may enroll in a specialized Texas-approved version of the Calvert School curriculum. As you already know, TTUISD is a Texas state-accredited virtual school that delivers a quality curriculum and flexible learning opportunities.
Our ongoing curriculum support provided by trained staff members demonstrates our commitment to ensuring your student's learning success. Texas Tech University Independent School District works with you to help students learn, grow, and achieve. TTUISD provides a time-tested curriculum, online instruction, feedback and other support activities to ensure academic success.
TTUISD's elementary school is ideal for:
TTUISD's elementary school offers:
- Highly motivated students who benefit from being able to progress at a more rapid pace
- Students with personal challenges or health issues
- Students who benefit from individualized learning plans and oversight by state-certified teachers
- A personalized education plan
- Placement services
- Personalized support from certified TTUISD personnel and Calvert Education Counselors
- Textbooks, online and multimedia resources, materials and supplies
Holly Lee comes to TTUISD from the Region 17 Service Center where she was the Director of Instructional Services. At TTUISD, Holly will oversee and expand TTUISD's online curriculum as the Director of K-12 Curriculum and Publications.