TTUISD welcomes our full-time seniors and former graduates who plan to attend or are already attending Texas Tech University to apply for a $1,000 renewable scholarship. This scholarship is competitive, and is reviewed on a first-come first-serve basis.
- be a full-time TTUISD senior and have successfully completed 20 or more credits with a minimum cumulative adjusted GPA of 3.0 or higher OR
- be a former TTUISD graduate who graduated with a minimum cumulative adjusted GPA or 3.0 or higher.
- Must have already applied to Texas Tech University in order to be considered
- Provide transcripts so that TTUISD can verify grade point average
- If current full-time student, TTUISD will review transcripts on file with Texas Tech University Independent School District or Texas Tech University.
- If a graduate, applicant will need to provide a copy of the transcript(s).
- Be enrolled in at least four courses and complete lessons on a regular basis. (For current, full-time students)
- Certify that all information contained in application is true and accurate
- Give TTUISD permission to publicize student as a scholarship recipient (optional)
- Students may receive this scholarship for up to a total of four years for an undergraduate degree and/or graduate degree.
- Completed applications will be considered in the order in which they are received and will be accepted until the specified submission deadline, or until funds are exhausted.
- Applications after the specified deadline will not be considered.
- The scholarship amount is $1,000 competitively per academic year ($500 per semester).
- To renew the scholarship each academic year, the recipient must
- complete a reapplication form by the deadline date of June 15,
- submit a copy of most current transcript,
- maintain a minimum cumulative adjusted GPA of 3.0 or higher, and
- submit a support letter stating how this scholarship will help to attain applicant’s educational goals.
Apply for the TTU Scholarship.