FRIDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2011 7:45 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
AT&T Executive Education Center, UT Austin
Texas Workforce Commission
The Wind Alliance
Texas Wind Energy Institute
Texas Tech University
Texas State Technical College
Join Leaders from Business and Industry, Education, and Government!
Examine the State of the Wind Energy Industry!
Discuss the Findings from the 2011 Texas Wind Energy Workforce Assessment!
Find Out What’s Next in Wind Energy Workforce Development in Texas!
- Dwain Rogers, Deputy Commissioner for Renewable Energy at the Texas General Land Office;
- Donna L. Nelson, appointed by Gov. Rick Perry to the public utility commission and a former special assistant and advisor to the governor on energy issues;
- Dr. MacGregor Stephenson, assistant commissioner for academic affairs and research at Texas A&M University and who previously served as Gov. Perry's higher education advisor;
- Rebecca A. Klein, principal of the regulatory and government affairs consulting company Klein Energy, LLC and current chairman of the board of the Lower Colorado River Authority (LCRA);
- John Pappas, Vestas Director of the Wind Energy Center at Texas A&M University.
....and other Experts from Higher Education and the Texas Wind Energy Industry.
Registration Fee: $25 (includes breakfast, lunch, and morning and afternoon breaks)
Information: Download the Summit Program or call (806)742-7202, ext. 301.
Register Online: http://www.outreach.uc.ttu.edu/summit/