Community College & Transfer Relations
Transfer 2 TTU
The Office of Community College & Transfer Relations (CCTR) will help you make your transition to Texas Tech a success. We advise prospective students, even those who have not yet applied, on the courses needed to transfer to Texas Tech. From high school students wanting to see what dual enrollment courses will transfer to transfer students with several years under your belt, our advisers can give you the resources and understanding needed have a smooth transition from your current institution to Texas Tech.
- Discuss your educational goals
- Explore degree options that are right for you
- Answer your transfer questions
- Assist you with college-level high school course curriculum
- show you how college-level coursework earned will apply to a degree
- Create a 2-year course plan for your time at a community college
Find out how we can help you “Transfer 2 TTU”!