Advisory Committee 2009-2010
The Center for Undergraduate Research Advisory Committee is comprised of faculty and staff from across campus interested in promoting and supporting undergraduate research at Texas Tech University. The Committee meets monthly throughout the academic year and provides recommendations and support to the Center.
- Promote the Center and the model of undergraduate research at TTU to engage communication between campus units and individuals regarding research.
- Facilitate resources and outreach activities for the Center and evaluate and provide recommendations and ideas.
- Review Scholar applications and provide recommendations to the Center as needed.
- Serve on the committee for a minimum of one academic year
- Meet monthly to discuss undergraduate research initiatives at TTU
- Attend the spring banquet: April 14, 2010.
- Provide support with the Undergraduate Research Conference: March 29- April 1, 2010.
- FALL: August, September, October, November, December
- SPRING: January, February, March, April, May
Faculty & Staff interested in serving on the CUR Advisory Committee should contact 806-742-1095
CUR Advisory Committee Members 2009-2010:
- Martha Hise, Director
- Julie Isom, Associate Director
- Laura Heinz, Associate Librarian
- Dr. Richard Verrone, Unit Coordinator
Honors College URF
- Dr. Sarah Kulkofsky, Assistant Professor
Human Development & Family Studies
- Shannon Samson, Section Coordinator
- Dr. Jaclyn Canas, Assistant Professor/Director
Institute of Environmental & Human Health / Plains to Bridges