Texas Tech University

College Credit for Military Experience


University Studies is pleased to announce a new partnership with the Department of Military Science at Texas Tech. This new partnership will allow active and veteran military students to earn academic credit for equivalent military experience, training, and coursework. Active military and veteran students will be able to transfer college credit hours and military training credit earned through their participation in military academic and technical program completed during their military service. Transfer credit can be applied toward the completion of a Bachelor of Arts or Science degree in University Studies.

For more information about earning college credit for your military service, please contact us at 806-742-7100.

In order for us to evaluate potential college credit you might receive please have available:

  • Transcripts from each institution of higher learning.
  • Military transcripts showing enlistment rank.
  • DD214 showing honorable discharge.