Photo Submission Guidelines
Submit ID Card Photo
Please read the following guidelines and make sure your picture will be appropriate.
- Current Color Photo - No senior portraits or school photos
- White or off-white, smooth background
- You must be looking straight at the camera (No side profiles)
- No borders on the photo
- File formats must be '.jpg'
- Image size must be 300 pixels by 300 pixels. File cannot exceed 50KB.
- You cannot wear anything that will obstuct the view of your face. eg: Hats or Sunglasses
- Make certain it is the photo you want. Requesting a reprint for vanity reasons will result in purchasing another card.
|Acceptable Image||Unacceptable Images|
The ID Office reserves the right to refuse any photo that does not meet the requirements. You will be notified by email if your photo has been denied.
If you have any difficulty submitting your photo, please
contact us at raidercard.ttu.edu or call 806.742.1457.