TTU Home University ID Office



Are you a student looking for information that is just for you? Then you're in luck! This page is your one stop shop for information pertaining to your University ID card. The University ID office is located on the first floor of the Student Union Building Room 103. When enrolling in the university, you get your first ID card free. All replacement IDs cost $15.00.

RaiderCash Regulations

Please view our policies about your RaiderCard. Learn more here »

How to get an ID card

  • Where
    • University ID Office - Room 103 in the Student Union Building
  • When
    • The ID Office is open 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday
    • We have special hours during New Student Orientations.
  • How
    • You must have one of the following items:
      • Government Issued Photo Identification
        • Driver's License
        • Passport
        • State-Issued ID
  • Student ID Policy
    • Students must be registered for classes in the current semester.
    • Students will not receive a new card each semester. The card is valid for as long as the student is enrolled classes.
    • Students shall not allow their Student ID card to be used by other persons for access to sporting events or any other locations where an ID card is required.
    • There is no charge for the first ID.

How to care for your ID card

Take care of your ID/Raider Card. It is your link to many on-campus events.


  • Bend card or scratch card
  • Expose card to high temperatures, such as direct sunlight or dryers.
  • Place on top of an embossed card in your wallet or purse; the magnetic stripe will be damaged.
  • Punch a hole in the card.
  • Use your card as an ice scraper or pry open doors with it

How to use your ID Card

Want to know more about where and how to use your ID card? Learn more »

Dining Plan Information

Please visit the Hospitality Services Dining Plans and Rates Website for more information. Learn more »

Report your card Lost or Stolen

Lost your card?

Your ID/Raider Card must be protected. It is a card that serves as your key to all campus services

Where to Report a Card Lost

There are two ways to report your card lost. You may either:

  • Report your card lost to the University ID Office Staff. We are located in the Student Union Building Room 103
  • Report it lost online. Report your Lost Card »

Replacement Fee

There is a $15.00 replacement fee for a lost, stolen, or damaged card.

Replacement Procedures

ID/RaiderCards are replaced at:

University ID Office
Student Union Building, Room 103
Office Hours - 8 am to 5 pm
Monday through Friday

You must present picture identification and be enrolled in order to purchase a new ID card