How to care for my ID
THINGS TO DO:
Take care of your ID/RaiderCard. It is your link to many accounts, on-campus events and services.
- Protect by placing in a wallet, card protector or phonecard holder.*
- Always know the location of your ID.
- Report a lost ID (online or in our office) as soon as it is missing to protect your accounts.
- Bending or scratching the card
- Exposing card to high temperatures, such as direct sunlight or dryers
- Placing on top of an embossed card in your wallet or purse. The magnetic stripe will be damaged.
- Punching a hole in the card
- Using your card as an ice scraper or use to pry open doors.
If your card is damaged in any of these ways, you will be charged a replacement fee.